FAM is looking for new Podcast Committee members! Do you know what topics attract and intrigue (diverse) students and do you want to contribute to creating meaningful talks for our members to listen to? Then apply now to become a member at our Podcast Committee! FAMiliar by FAM is our very own podcast where we aim to bridge student experiences and diversity and inclusion related topics from the perspective of diverse students. Together with your teammates, you will manage this project. This entails setting up episodes, recruiting guests and/or members for the conversations and coming up with interesting topics that can be explored during each episode. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the filming and audio, as well as the editing of the episodes. As part of the Podcast Committee, you will be working in a dynamic group of diverse students where you will learn how to work in a team and manage different tasks efficiently.
Estimated workload per week: 3-4 hours (6-8 hours for head) .
Specific job duties
- Create topics and questions
- Recruit guests and members for each episode
- Manage the social media content of the podcast (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn)
- Attend the weekly Committee meetings
- Attend the monthly general team meetings
- Promotion of the podcast
- Recording, audio and editing of the episodes
- Affinity for Diversity and Inclusion
- You must be available for the whole academic year of 2022-2023
- Fluency in English
- Editing skills are a pre
- Estimated workload per week: 3- 4 hours
What do you get?
- Opportunity to expand your network
- Implement your creative content ideas
- Personal growth
- A new FAMily of friends
- CV Boost!
If this gets you excited, don’t hesitate and apply by sending an email with your cv and motivation as well as your availability for interviews to firstname.lastname@example.org