Are you willing to inspire your fellow students by organizing events? Do you want to expand your network and get in touch with different students and organizations? Seize this opportunity and apply to be the chair of the Events Committee! At the Events Committee you will be responsible for organizing events focused on embracing diversity and inclusivity! Together with your team, you are able to express your creativity and set up a variety of events. It’s important that we cater to the different needs of students and maintain a healthy balance of social & fun events and informative, healing events that focus more on relevant societal topics. It is up to the Event Committee to choose these topics!
You will be organizing events and working together with a diverse team of committee members. With your team you guard the safe space in our events and ensure that FAM provides events where all students are welcomed & celebrated!
Estimated work load per week: 3 hours (6-8 hours for head)
Specific job duties
- Provide leadership for the Events committee (Head)
- Plan and lead the weekly Events team meetings
- Creating a comprehensive plan of action for organizing the events
- Brainstorm and curate ideas for the events
- Preparing the events venues: catering, decorations, equipment
- Creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all students
- Coordinating and supporting the flow of information/communication with the Marketing Committee
- Affinity for Diversity and Inclusion
- You must be available for the whole academic year of 2022-2023
- Fluency in English
- Estimated workload per week: 3 hours (4-6 head)
What do you get?
- Opportunity to expand your network
- Implement your creative ideas
- Personal growth
- A new FAMily of friends
- CV Boost!
If this gets you excited, don’t hesitate and apply by sending an email with your cv and motivation as well as your availability for interviews to email@example.com