Boston Consulting Group
Boston Consulting Group was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, they work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact. Their diverse, global teams are passionate about unlocking potential and making change happen, delivering integrated solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures.
BCG for You is the new Mentor Program for students from underrepresented ethnic or cultural backgrounds in higher education. This program gives you the unique opportunity to get to know your strengths, maximize your potential, and to connect with fellow students. If you’re currently attending a Dutch University and are doing your (pre) Masters or final year of your Bachelors, passionate about personal growth, and looking to connect with like-minded people – we want to hear from you! Apply here.
From October 2021 to June 2022, top talent will engage in this 9-month program. This program is a powerful source of support for students from underrepresented ethnic or cultural backgrounds and is all about personal and professional growth. Each participant will be assigned a BCG buddy and mentor.
The BCG for You Mentor Program offers you multiple inspirational workshops provided by people from BCG, including social activities. Through interactive sessions with professional actors and trainers you will get the best out of yourself: you will get to know your strengths, understand others and yourself, work together, grow and reflect. Furthermore, you will have personalized coaching from your mentor and buddy.
We’re looking for students from all fields of study with outstanding academic records, intellectual curiosity, and great ambition! If you’re currently attending a Dutch University and are doing your (pre) Masters or final year of your Bachelors, we are looking for you! Dutch is not a requirement.
The application process consists of two steps.
Step 1) Online application
Apply before May 23rd, 2021 by submitting the following documents:
1. Cover letter (max 450 words). A cover letter that tells us your story and helps us to get to know you better. Helpful questions to answer include:
– What personal experience in your life has shaped you into who you are today?
– What would you like to learn during the BCG for You Mentor Program and what can you teach someone else?
– What are your expectations of the BCG for You Mentor Program? 2. Resume 3. High school transcripts, Bachelor and (pre) Master transcripts
Step 2) Interviews + Online test (QMT) After the online application round you’ll be invited to the final application round consisting of two components:
1. Two virtual interviews of 30 minutes each; focusing on your motivation for the program 2. A Quantitative Math test; an online test that tests your quantitative skills, logic thinking and business sense.
Please submit your application before May 23rd via this link